Which professionals are usually involved in the purchase of property?
- The mortgage broker (his consultants in mortgage financing) and /or financial institutions, trusts, insurance companies, cooperatives, different kinds of unions, banks and finance companies.
- The real estate broker and real estate agents
- The notary
- The building inspector
- The assessor (or a computerized evaluation system based on similar property sales)
- The damage insurance broker
- The life insurance broker
- The land surveyor (if there is no certificate of location)
- The constructor or contractor (if you are purchasing a new house)
As you can see, hiring professionals such as the ones of Multi-Prêts Mortgages is vital. They will skillfully guide you towards achieving your ultimate goal: becoming a home owner.
Of all the professionals involved in this process, the mortgage financing consultant will be able to give you access to property ownership, by examining, together with you and in all objectivity, all mortgage financing options available to you.
While the mortgage financing consultant of Multi-Prêts is chosen by you, he will be paid by the financial institution offering the loan. Therefore, you will not be charged to hire the services of the expert, a mortgage financing consultant of Multi-Prêts.
In addition to receiving this free service, you will benefit from a better rate than one obtained directly without our involvement. Avoid wasting your time and money by using our free services*, which regroup more than 20 financial institutions.
Thank you and do not miss the next entry!
The Claudio Nircho Team
* Standard residential mortgage